Content producers can become a phenomenon by sharing in line with TikTok discover hours . Posts shared on TikTok fall into the Explore section at certain times. TikTok user increases the number of followers on the platform thanks to the posts falling on Discover. Many users want to stand out on the platform where music and video content is produced and shared. Various methods are used in this. These methods include sharing posts according to Discover hours. When the post is shared according to the Discover hours, the number of comments and likes increases. In our article, we have compiled information about TikTok Discovery hours 2022 for you. Here are the details…
TikTok Discovery Hours 2022
TikTok has recently become popular among social media platforms by increasing the number of users. As with all social media platforms, it is necessary to pay attention to the sharing hours in order to get interaction in TikTok. The most important TikTok Discovery tactic; The hours at which the posts are made. We can list the hours of TikTok Discovery as follows;
- On Monday: between 18:00 and 00:00,
- On Tuesday: at 21:00-12:00,
- On Wednesday: between 18:00 and 03:00,
- On Thursday: between 19:30 and 01:00,
- On Friday: between 18:00-12:00,
- Saturday: between 19:00 and 00:00,
- Sunday: Between 11:00-17:00,
The time zones we mentioned above are used by TikTok phenomena. Phenomenons produce and share content for their target audience at the times we specify. However, these time zones may differ according to everyone’s target audience.
Those engaged in e-commerce on TikTok can share in the following time zones to discover;
- Monday: 06:00 – 10:00 before lunch; evening 22:00
- Tuesday: 02:00 – 04:00 – 06:00
- Wednesday: 07:00-08:00 before noon; evening 23:00
- Thursday: from 09:00 to 12:00; 19:00 in the evening
- Friday: 05:00 am; between 13:00 and 15:00 in the afternoon
- Saturday: 11:00 am to noon; between 19:00 and 20:00 in the evening
- Sunday: 07:00-08:00 am; 16:00 in the afternoon
How Are Discovery Times Determined?
TikTok Discover hours vary depending on the audience that users are targeting. In order to determine the sharing hours on TikTok, it is necessary to analyze the target audience first. For this, it is necessary to take into account the time of comments and likes received on previous posts. A report should be kept on which time zones the target audience likes and comments on the posts. When sharing is made in line with this report, it can be found in Discover more easily.
The sharing times of the posts are very important at the point of the TikTok Discovery tactic . TikTok has a global audience. The time periods we are talking about are general. But still, the user can get better results when he/she analyzes his/her target audience. Much attention should be paid to what time zones the target audience is online in.
What to Do to Explore on TikTok?
In order to explore on TikTok , first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to time zones. When sharing is made at certain times, it will be dropped into Discover quickly. We can specify other things to do to fall into TikTok;
- Popular trends should be followed and videos like them should be shot and shared,
- Communicate with other users,
- Videos should be shared regularly and at regular intervals,
- Community rules set by the application must be followed,
- High quality videos should be used,
- Effective videos should be created and shared,
- Try to get a blue tick,
- Videos should be prepared with effective titles,
- Videos should be created in a way that does not bore the short audience,
- Trending and attention-grabbing music should be used in videos,
To explore on TikTok, videos must be made in high quality, high definition. TikTok algorithm allows quality videos to fall into Discover. In this, it looks at the likes and comments of other users to the video.