Most of the players who ask the question of what are the Minecraft cheats are also wondering how to use Minecraft cheat codes . In the popular video game with an open world theme, you can perform some activities instantly thanks to various commands.
Developed and published by Mojang Studios, Minecraft was released in 2011. The video game, which has an open world theme, has gained a great popularity around the world in a short time. Software giant Microsoft then bought Minecraft for $2.5 billion in 2014.
The video game, which has managed to maintain its popularity for more than 10 years, continues to be played by millions of players at the moment. Thanks to the successful craft system, the production that allows you to push the limits of your imagination does not have any purpose.
Minecraft allows the execution of various commands as well as the mod installation process. These commands allow some activities to happen instantly. Players who do not want to deal with some transactions for a long time may prefer to use the codes in question.
Among the most curious topics about the popular game with an open world theme are what the cheats are and how to enter cheat codes. In this article, we will answer the questions asked by many players.
How to Write Minecraft Cheat Codes
- Enter the game.
- View the “Single Player” menu.
- Click the “Create New World” button.
- Specify a name from “World Name”.
- Make sure “Survival” mode is selected.
- Click the “More World Options” button.
- Turn on “Allow Cheats”.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Click the “Create New World” button.
In order to cheat in the open world game, which is played for long hours during the day by millions of players around the world, you need to follow some steps in order. If you follow these steps, you can cheat by typing various commands, thus making it possible for some activities to happen instantly.
The steps you need to follow in order to perform the said operation are quite easy. For this reason, you can complete the steps in a very short time without any problems. To do this, first open the game installed on your computer.
Since you need to activate the cheat while creating a world, you must create a new world to be able to execute commands. For this reason, you must enter the “Single Player” menu. Then click the “Create New World” button to create a new world.
At this stage, you will be faced with the world creation screen. Specify a name from “World Name”. Make sure “Survival” mode is selected. Then click the “More World Options” button.
Then turn on “Allow Cheats”. If you follow this step, you will have enabled the use of cheats for the world you will create. Press the “OK” button to confirm the action. Finally, click the “Create New World” button. Thus, the world will be loaded in a short time.
After the world is loaded, you have to press the “T” key. If you press this button, an area will open at the bottom of the screen. You can type various commands in this field. In this way, you can perform some operations instantly.
Minecraft Cheats List
- /kill [player]: Kills the character.
- /instantplant: Plants grow instantly.
- /Freeze: Freezes all mobs.
- /duplicate: Copies the item.
- /atlantis: Raises the water level.
- /Summon <Mob>: Adds the requested mob.
- /kick [player]: Kicks the specified character from the game.
- /itemdamage: Weapons are invulnerable and invulnerable.
- /gamerule doDaylightCycle false: Stops time.
- /give <player> <item>: Gives free items to the character.
- /time: Changes the time. 0 for the dawn, 18000 for the night.
- /tp [player] <xy z>: Teleports the character to the specified location.
- /weather <clear/rain/thunder>: Changes the weather.
- /falldamage: Enables or disables fall damage.
- /firedamage: Enables or disables damage from fire.
- /waterdamage: Enables or disables water damage.
- /difficulty <peaceful/easy/normal/hard>: Changes the difficulty level.
- /gamemode < Survival/Creative/Adventure/Spectator>: changes the mode.
- /experience add <player> <amount>: Gives the specified character experience points.
There are many commands you can use in Minecraft, which is one of the video games where the most time is spent during the day. With these commands, you can make the game much easier.
You can use the /kill [player] command to kill a character in the game. Just write the character’s name in the Player field. It is also possible to duplicate an item you own. For this, you just have to type the /duplicate command.
If you are tired of your weapons being damaged or corrupted in the production where the limits of creativity are pushed, you can write the /itemdamage command in the game. If you don’t want your character to take any damage when they fall, you should enter the /falldamage command.
It is possible to increase the water level of the world you have created in the open world game, which has a huge popularity around the world and has managed to maintain its popularity for many years. For this, you just have to press the T key and then type the /atlantis command.
If you want to go to a specific location on the map, you don’t have to deal with it for a long time. Thanks to the teleport command in the game, you can go anywhere you want instantly. You need to type /tp [player] <xy z> command for teleport operation. You must enter the name of the character in the Player part and the coordinates in the other part.
In a game with more than one player, it is also possible to kick the character you want from the game. You can use the /kick [player] command to kick any player in the game. For this, you must write the name of the character in the player section.