Undoubtedly, one of the games that comes to mind when it comes to the strategy genre.Command & Conquer serieshas been. Although the C&C series, which is the legend of a period and stands out with its near-future and alternative story presentation, has been silent for a long time, a new game announcement has been made that can satisfy your longing for this game. Announced in a special presentation made by THQ Nordic, Tempest Rising is highly inspired by this important series with both its dynamics and visual style.
Tempest Rising announced at THQ event
Inspired by the strategy games of the 90s and 2000s, Tempest Rising will appear as a classic base-building strategy game. There will be three different factions in the game and we will see that they all have different dynamics in terms of gameplay, economy and strategy. Of course, there will be multiplayer modes as well as a scenario mode that is emphasized in the game. The information about the game and the first promotional video are as follows;
- Fast and smooth RTS dynamics
- 3 asymmetrical playable factions, each with different economies and playstyles.
- Each faction offers a unique unit list
- Two epic single-player stories with cutscenes between missions
- Multiplayer mode with Elo system, custom games and ranked multiplayer matchmaking.