There have been many leaks in the past months about Motorola’s Moto X30 Pro phone, which has a few days left to launch. One of the most striking information in the leaks was the claim that the phone will have a 200-megapixel camera. This information was confirmed after the phone’s certificate documents appeared.
Moto X30 Pro, which will use Samsung’s HP1 lens as the rear camera, will have a huge resolution of 200 megapixels . In addition, the phone has the ability to shoot 8K video at 30 FPS. According to many experts, the Moto X30 Pro is one of the first pioneers of the revolution in mobile camera sets.
Moto X30 Pro Features
- 200-megapixel main + 50-megapixel ultra-wide + 12-megapixel telephoto in the rear camera set
- 60 megapixel selfie camera
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage, 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage, 12 GB RAM + 512 GB storage options
- 6.67-inch OLED FHD+ 144Hz refresh rate display
- 4,550 mAh battery and 125W fast charging support
The Moto X30 Pro will be unveiled at the event to be held in China on August 11 . The flagship phone of the Motorola brand is coming to shake the market with its features. Allegedly, the phone will be available in India for Rs 60,000. When we convert it to Turkish Lira, the phone is expected to have a sticker price of 13,500 TL , excluding taxes.