How to Upload Spotify Songs/Podcasts?

Spotify, where millions of users who love to listen to music and podcasts meet, keeps its place among the most popular platforms despite its many competitors. At the same time, many people upload music and podcasts  to the platform, which is visited by millions .

Spotify, where music or podcasters can earn money when they reach a certain number, like YouTube, also offers the opportunity to earn money from the playlists you create. Well, let’s take a look at how to upload Spotify music/podcast .

How to Upload Spotify Songs/Podcasts?

How to Upload Spotify Music/Podcast? (Free)

  • First, go to the Indiefy website.
  • If you don’t have an account, register.
  • After logging in, go to the artists section.
  • Say create new artist or go to your existing artist profile.
  • Click on Distributions.
  • Select the new distribution option.
  • Follow the steps in order.
  • The transaction will be completed.

The new distribution section contains many details such as publication type, artist, title language, information about the track, cover art and store. You cannot publish your works on Spotify without sharing at least one social media account. The Indefy website, which has a very simple interface, allows you to stream your songs and podcasts on Spotify for free.

The Indiefy web address will take you for a while and review it to stream your music or podcast on Spotify. If deemed appropriate , you will be sharing your songs or podcasts as a  verified artist on Spotify. The Indiefy website allows you to upload your own works to the platform where you can share not only Spotify but also many music and podcasts.

How to Upload Spotify Songs/Podcasts?

How Much Does Spotify Earn Per Stream?

The platform, which has been growing day by day and attracting millions of users since 2006, earns an average of $ 0.003 or $ 0.005 per listen. this pricing may sound low to you, but when you have 1 million streams, you will receive an average of 3000 to 3500 dollars.

Let’s say that popular artists are listened to millions in general on Spotify. Spotify gives 70% of the incoming fees to the artists and receives the rest, ie 30%.

It should be said that the data you have given above is based on historical data and averages, on the other hand, it may take a long time to stand out in the Spotify algorithm and everyone gets to know you.

For this reason, you need to show yourself and produce quality content on many social media, not on Spotify. Although it is difficult to make money on the Internet, it is not impossible. However, one should not be fooled by the posts described as making money on the Internet is quite easy.