Spotify is an online music streaming platform that many of us use on both mobile and PC. Spotify, which has managed to increase its popularity every year over the years, is a very successful platform for creating playlists and announcing the songs you listen to to your followers. But did you know that there is a way to get rid of your followers on Spotify? Spotify has activated the highly requested follower removal feature. You can now unfollow your followers on Spotify by blocking them. Below we have listed everything you need to know and do about the Spotify follower removal process.
How to Remove Spotify Followers?
- Open the Spotify app.
- Click on your username at the top right.
- From the tab that opens, click on the “Profile” option.
- In the window that opens, click on the article with your followers.
- Find the profile you want to remove from the listed followers and click on it.
- Click on the three-dot symbol and click “Block” in the tab that opens.
- Since the user is blocked, they will no longer be able to follow you.
That’s how simple it is to remove followers on Spotify. You can also remove followers by blocking people you don’t want. Spotify follower removal was a feature that was not available on this platform in the past. It took a lot of work to remove someone from your watch list. Also, this process took a long time. Thanks to the newly added follower blocking option, you can now remove your Spotify followers from your list in seconds.