With Snapchat chat recording , messages can be saved to be read later. Snapchat does not store messages like other social media platforms. Messages are automatically deleted as soon as the user leaves the chat screen. Snapchat users can sometimes have group of friends or important conversations with their friends. It is very important for the user to record these important conversations. In our article, we will provide information about how to save on Snapchat. Here are the details…
Snapchat Chat Recording
Snapchat chats can be saved automatically in a few steps. We can list the Snapchat chat recording steps as follows;
- The chat box with the recorded messages should be opened first,
- Chat box; can be found by typing the name of the group or person in the search section at the top,
- All recorded messages are grayed out. In this section, the messages to be recorded are selected.
In order to save messages on Snapchat, the app must be the latest version. After the Snapchat message is saved, all users can see the messages in the chat. However, when the Snapchat chat save process is terminated, the messages will not appear. If the Snapchat message is not saved but is grayed out and is visible when exiting the chat, it was saved by another person. Chat recording made by someone else cannot be cancelled.
Snapchat Chat Recording 24 Hours
Snapchat chat recording can only be done for 24 hours. Snapchat chat recording should be followed for 24 hours;
- First, it should be checked whether the latest version of the Snapchat application is installed.
- The Snapchat application should be opened and click on the “Chat” section on the lower left icon.
- From the “Chats” section, you can go to the conversations of the friend you want to be recorded.
- Tap on the avatar in the upper left.
- On the screen that opens, the location of the friends is asked.
- Click on the first three dots in the upper right and then select the “Delete Chats” button.
- There are two options: “After Watching 24 Hours” and “After Watching”. Among these two options, “24 Hours After Watching” should be clicked and the process should be completed.
There is another method for recording 24-hour chats on Snapchat. In this method; Press and hold on the speech and then click on “Other”. Then the screen will open indicating when the chats will be deleted. From here, the user can click on the appropriate option.
How to Recover Snapchat Deleted Messages?
In addition to the Snapchat chat saving process, there is also a lot of curiosity about how to retrieve deleted chats. For deleted messages on Snapchat, you can follow the steps listed below;
- Laptop or desktop computer should be turned on and connected to Android phone with USB lightning cable.
- After connecting the Android phone to the laptop or desktop computer, the content of Android can be accessed. The contents of the Android device are displayed on the connected laptop and desktop computer.
- An entry must be made to the phone’s Internal Storage where all data, files and folders are displayed.
- Click on “Android” from the options on the screen.
- When Android folders are displayed on the screen, the “data” part is pressed.
- “com. Messages on Snapchat can be accessed by clicking “Snapchat.android”.