There are mind- boggling questions that many people will have trouble solving . In order to solve these questions, it is necessary to think about them for a while. In the article we prepared, there are difficult questions and answers from each other. If you enjoy solving such questions, you can take a look at the article we prepared.
We have prepared interesting questions for people who like to solve surprising questions. You can have a pleasant time thanks to these questions that can make you think for a long time. In the article we prepared, we also included answers for those who could not solve the questions.
Brain-Burning Questions List
- A couple has six daughters. Each girl has a brother. How many people are in this family?
- A person was ten years old on their last birthday and will be twelve on their next birthday. How is this possible?
- Subtract 1 from 11 to get 10. Subtracting 1 from 9 results in 10 again. Is this possible?
- There was a knock on the door of a hotel. Then the man opened the door. The other person said, “Sorry, I thought this was my room”. After the man closed the door, he called security and demanded that person be caught. So why did the man ask for such a thing?
- No one can leave the kingdom, where only the bridge must be used to escape, because a guard is watching over the bridge. He rests for 5 minutes in the guardhouse who killed those who wanted to escape. It takes 8 minutes to cross the bridge. One woman managed to escape. So how did he do it?
- A farmer bought a fox, a goose and a bag of beans from the market. The farmer, who had to cross the river on his way home, rented a rowboat. The farmer could only carry something with him in the boat. So how did the farmer get the fox, goose, and beans across the river?
- A young merchant told the king that he wanted to marry the princess. The king said to the young man, “Tomorrow I will put two papers in front of the palace. One will write “tiger” and the other “princess”. If you draw the paper with the word princess, you can marry the princess.” The teenager learns that the king has written “tiger” on both pieces of paper. The young man married the princess the next day. So how was this possible?
There are seven difficult questions above. Check out the answers to these questions below.
A Couple Has Six Daughters. Every Girl Has a Brother. How Many People Are In This Family?
There are nine people in total in the family. So how does this happen? The phrase “every girl has a brother” makes it seem as if there are six boys at first, since there are six girls. Actually, having a boy means that every girl has a brother.
A Girl Was Ten Years Old On Her Last Birthday and Will Be Twelve On Her Next. How Is This Possible?
This question seems like a head-scratcher at first, but it’s actually pretty easy. The person was ten years old on his last birthday. The next time he would be twelve. Given this information, the girl is celebrating her 11th birthday today.
Subtract 1 from 11 to get 10. Subtracting 1 from 9 gives 10 Again. Is this possible?
In order to solve this question, it is necessary to think a little differently. Yes, this is possible with Roman numerals. In Roman numerals 9 = IX, 10 = X, 11 = XI. So when you subtract one from nine, you get ten, and when you subtract one from eleven, you get ten.
Hit The Door In A Hotel. Then the man opened the door. The other person said, “Sorry, I thought this was my room”. After the man closed the door, he called security and demanded that person be caught. Well, why did the man ask for such a thing?
The other person said that he thought the room belonged to him. If that were true, he should have had the key to the room and should not have knocked on the door. For this reason, the person staying in the room called security and demanded that the person in question be caught.
No one can leave the kingdom, where only the bridge should be used to escape, because a guard is watching the bridge. He Is Resting For 5 Minutes In The Guard Hut That Kills Those Who Want To Escape. It takes 8 minutes to cross the bridge. A Woman Managed to Escape. So How Did He Do It?
While the guard was resting inside the hut, the woman began to cross the bridge. The guard walked for 5 minutes while he was in the hut. Just as the time was up, she came back and this time she started walking towards the kingdom. When She approached the kingdom, she asked for documents. The woman was sent back because there were no documents.
A Farmer Bought a Fox, a Goose and a Bag of Beans from the Market. A Farmer Hired A Boat Who Had To Cross The River On His Way Home. The Farmer Could Only Carry Something With His Boat. So How Did The Farmer Get The Fox, Goose, and Beans Across the River?
The farmer’s first step should be to get the geese across the river, because the others cause the goose or beans to be eaten. The farmer has the option to take the fox or the bean when he returns, but there is a problem in this case.
If he takes the fox across, when he comes back to get the beans, the fox eats the goose. Crossing the beans causes the geese to eat the beans. This problem can be solved by taking the fox or bean and bringing the goose back.
In this case, the farmer will first move the excavation across the river. Then he’ll come back and take the beans across. He will return with the goose and take the fox across. He’ll be back again and this time traveling with the goose.
A Young Merchant Tells The King He Wants To Marry The Princess. The King said to Ganja, “Tomorrow I will put two papers in front of the Palace. One will write “Tiger” and the other “Princess”. If you draw the paper with the word Princess, you can marry the princess.” The Young Learns that the King Wrote “Tiger” on Both Papers. Young Married The Princess The Next Day. So How Was This Possible?
The young man chooses the paper and swallows the word on the paper without showing it to anyone, and then he said, “I agree with the paper I drew, open the other one.” Since the other piece of paper had the word tiger, it was thought that the word princess was on the piece of paper that the young man swallowed. Thus, the young man married the princess.